There are "dissatisfied" with the wedding of Sinan Hoxha

Although the wedding singer Destani Andrra Sinan Hoxha were invited numerous personalities from the world of Albanian showbizzit there were also those who have not been invited.
Fatma and Aulona were not present at the wedding of singer and certainly not lacking "stings" of them.
There were exactly, Fatma who has written on her Facebook status ironic "I do not feel sorry for myself that I'm not at the wedding of the year, but has Aulona P. ç'faj Musta that exclude my fault. Thinking that buying his albums since the said Simone Hoxha. I halal sister Ma OJ, the Lord will appreciate your pain and will receive the reward they deserve, maybe call at the time of the cake where we are with you

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.